BCM Variable Cut-off Web Offset Perfector for Books
Variable Cut-off Web Offset Perfector for Books
The only Japan-made variable cut-off book press with unrivaled performance and stability. BCM realizes the productivity comparable to 3 sheet-fed presses plus 5 folders.
- Available to handle a variety of product sizes due to 4-cylinder variable inserts as well as electronic cut-off system.
- Single-pass process of printing, curing, cutting and signature folding ensures dramatic reduction of production lead-time.
- Paper costs can be reduced by 5% compared with conventional sheet-fed production line due to the use of less costly roll paper.
- 2-man operation is possible, thus contributing to a big reduction of manpower cost.
- Much smaller occupied space compared with sheet-fed production line which requires multiple presses and folders.
- Due to in-line web inspection system, defected sheets are removed by the automatic rejector, thus enabling 100% assured defect-free production.
- Available to cover A-series, B-series and other special sizes.
- 2-reel unwinder allows highly productive delivery of up to 32-page folded signatures.
- Shaft-less drive technology assures greater operation efficiency with less workload.
- Available for thin papers which conventional sheet-fed presses cannot handle.
- Capable of 1c/1c or 2c/2c in 2-reel unwind as well as 4c/4c in 1-reel unwind.
|Max. web width||673.1mm|
|Regular web width||A2:625mm B3:544mm|
|Print circumference||A-series: 450.8mm B-series: 393.7mm|
|Printable substrates||Woody paper, book paper, coated paper, indian paper|
|Paper grammage||30g/m2 ~ 120g/m2|
|Max. speed||A5 32page: 330signatures/min. / B6 32page: 380signatures/min.|
|Folding signature||A4,A5,A6-vertical/horizontal B5,B6-vertical/horizontal|